- 1/1/11 Assesment Collections Policy (full version - details)
- 30 days past due: Late letter plus a $25 late fee.
- 60 days: Second late letter plus an additional $25 late fee.
- 90 days: Third late letter plus an additional $25 late fee.
- 120 days: Account forwarded to a collection agency or attorney. Notification that Association intends to seek of a lien on the property.
- 150 days: Association files a lien on the property.
- After 30 days past due, priveledges are revoked. (Your pool key fob will be turned off.)
- It is the owner's obligation to ensure the Association has owner's current address.
December 20, 2011
New Single Family Village Dues Collection Policy
Victor Gardens Single Family Village Homeowner's Association Board recently updated its sub-association's collection policy. The best way to avoid the consequences of late payments is to set them up automatically. Contact Kari Miller for details.