i) Process ii) Pratt Homes Submission iii) Ryland Homes Request for Amendment to Guidelines
December 31, 2008
December 28, 2008
As a result of Dan Sjoquist's resignation from the Single Family Village Board, and according to the Bylaws, the remaining Board Directors chose Mark Vlker as the new SFV representative to the Master Board. The SFV Board also began the process of choosing another resident to fill the SFV Board vacancy.
Homeowners interested in serving on the Single Family Village Board are asked to submit a brief written statement for the current SFV Board to consider. The Board will then discuss the candidates, and vote by secret ballot.
Please see below for candidate information including deadlines and related timeline:
- December 29: Casey Groff, Victor Gardens’ Community Manager, begins accepting candidate statements. These should include candidate’s qualifications, interests, and goals related to the Board position.
- January 14: Deadline for submitting candidate statements.
- January 15: Ms. Groff will provide the statements to the Board.
- Week of Jan. 19: Board to discuss candidates.
- Before Jan. 21: Board members send secret vote to Ms. Groff.
- Before Jan. 22: New Board Director will be announced.
Contact Casey Groff:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7100 Madison Avenue West, Golden Valley, MN 55427
(763) 225-6400 Phone
December 23, 2008
December 22, 2008
December 17, 2008
December 16, 2008
December 2, 2008
November 25, 2008
November 18, 2008
finished by the end of 2010.
The project includes many improvements. Key components of the project include the following:
• Adding lanes on Main Street.
• Constructing a center median along Main Street to reduce intersection conflict points.
• Replace and lengthen freeway entrance and exit ramps.
• Construct three traffic signals.
• Adding turn-lanes at public street intersections with Main Street. "
More details are available on Anoka County's highway website:
November 12, 2008
October 30, 2008
October 23, 2008
October 16, 2008
October 11, 2008
October 8, 2008
October 7, 2008
September 30, 2008
September 25, 2008
September 24, 2008
September 3, 2008
August 31, 2008
August 28, 2008
August 17, 2008
August 15, 2008
August 11, 2008
August 10, 2008
August 8, 2008
August 7, 2008
August 6, 2008
July 24, 2008
July 14, 2008
July 13, 2008
July 8, 2008
Victor Gardens Community Association (The Master Association) Board of Directors meeting is set for tomorrow night, Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:00pm at the City of Hugo's Rice Creek Centre – 6900 137th St. , Hugo, MN. Homeowners are welcome to attend and may address the Board during the Homeowner Forum portion of the meeting. The Agenda appears below:
1) Call to Order
2) Approve Agenda
3) Review and Approve Minutes from Last Meeting (June 2, 2008)
4) Homeowner Forum
5) Management Financial Reports
a) Balance Sheet
b) Income Statement
c) Accounts Payable
d) Water Bill Reimbursement from Sub-Associations (Status)
6) Communication and Committee Reports
a) Presidents Report (Dan Sjoquist)
b) ARC Report (Status Update)
c) Website Committee (Mark Vlker)
i) Master Board Approval
d) Landscape Committee Report (Mike Bailey)
e) Social Committee Report (Julie Bixby)
i) Activity Center Reservations Procedure (Discussion)
7) Management Report
a) Homeowner List (Emailed Prior to Meeting)
b) Work Order Report
c) Poets Green Broken Fountain
d) Mail Box Key Procedure
e) Activity Center
i) Cleaning Service
ii) Initial Cleaning/Upholstery and Carpet/Paint
f) Entrance Area
i) Irrigation Issue
g) Mulch Plan
h) Tree Plan
i) Management Agreement
8) New Business
9) Review of Action Items
10) Set Date for Next Meeting