May 25, 2021
May 24, 2021
Check your mailbox for an important envelope containing a letter from the Board of Directors. Included are updated rules, details and important documents you’ll need to sign and return. Your key fob will not be turned on unless the signed documents are received by management.
Some key points to know:
- Additional Covid-19 rules apply.
- Masks and social distancing required in the building.
- Pool open to residents only. No guests outside of the community will be allowed.
- New sanitiation protocols.
- Pool furniture has been removed. Homeowners may bring their own, but it must be taken with you when you leave.
- Any items left will be disposed of.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Limit your time in the pool if necessary.
- Each household must complete the Covid-19 Liability Waiver and Covid-19 Pool Rules Acknowledgement and return to management before their key fob is turned on for the season.
- Any homeowner/resident found to be in non-compliance will have their key fob turned off for the season and their pool privileges revoked.
- Security cameras and recording equipment are in use 24/7.
- Your key fob is unique to your home. Every time your key fob is used, it’s logged and recorded.
- Don’t risk losing your pool privileges. Don’t let others (other than your VG household) into the pool with your key fob.
- Security services have been contracted to monitor access to the pool area.
We first and foremost want to thank you for your patience and understanding over the past year regarding the Victor Gardens pool. The Board of Directors have been working with management, our attorney, and our pool management company to carefully consider the Minnesota Department of Health requirements and have developed re-opening protocols to ensure the health and safety of residents.
We are happy to announce that the pool is scheduled to open May 28, 2021 provided all measures within the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan are put in place. In an effort to meet the requirements the Board has developed a set of temporary rules and regulations for homeowners to review prior to using the pool. This set of rules and regulations should be reviewed by everyone in your household so you know what to expect when arriving at the pool for 2021.
Additionally, The Community asks everyone who wishes to use the pool review with your own household sign and return the COVID-19 liability waiver enclosed. The waiver and rules and regulations acknowledgment forms must be returned to management before your key fob is turned on for the season.
As a reminder the association distributed new key fobs to owners last spring. Be sure you are using the black key fob and disposing of the gray key fob which is no longer active. Homeowners who are behind in their assessments will have their key fobs deactivated until the account becomes current.
While things may look different this year, with your cooperation in following the State and Association guidelines, we can ensure a safe, healthy, and fun pool season!
Victor Gardens Community Association Board of Directors
March 24, 2021
January 19, 2021
December 15, 2020
Parents, please ask your kids to stay away from new home construction sites. Kids may think that homesites are fun, with interesting equipment, dirt piles, dumpster treasures, loose materials, and new places to climb and explore. Unfortunately, these are extremely dangerous places to play. You may not realize it, but anyone who's lived next to one of these new homesites will attest, it's no place for children. If your kids play outside at all, we hope you'll ask them to please stay away from these sites and encourage their friends to do the same. Thanks!
November 2, 2020
Click on the link below for more information.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
October 15, 2020
Sat, Oct. 17th
Downey - Victor Hugo Blvd
Becher - Poets Green
Primeau -Poets Green
9:00 AM – 10:00AM Garden Way South to Jardin
Pinault - Garden Way
Sears - 14282 Garden Way
Schwab - Garden Way
Anderson - Garden Way
* Sears - 14176 Garden Way - Sunday
10:00 – 11:30 Jardin
Johnson - Jardin
Wier - Jardin
Groneberg - Jardin Ave.
Wentz - Jardin
11:30 – 1:30 Garden Way / Arbre
Bosch - Garden Way
Mittleburn -Garden Way
Stein - Arbre Lane
White - Arbre Lane
Mader - Arbre Lane
Gloege -Arbre Lane
Tauralt -Arbre Lane
Goodchild -Arbre Lane
1:30 – 2:00 Garden Way North from Arbre toVictor Hugo Blvd.
Carlson - Garden Way
2:00 – 3:00 Cossette Way
14356 Cosette Way
Coleman - Cosette Way
Berger - Cosette Way
3:00 – 3:30
Viker - Garden Way
Kluska - Cosette Lane
3:00 – 4:00
Ferderer - Grantaire Lane
Betts - Grantaire Lane
Auxier -Val Jean
Olson -Val Jean
4:00 – 5:00
Burr -Cosette Lane
Rogers - Cosette Lane
Carlson - Cosette Lane
Bosch - Victor Hugo Blvd.
Ecklin - Victor Hugo Blvd.
Sunday Oct. 18th
Stanek - Val Jean
Savard - Everton
Starr - Everton
Buetow - Provence Way
Halverson – Boyd - Provence Way
Houchins - Val Jean
Anderson - Cosette
September 22, 2020
August 14, 2020
- no more than two signs allowed
- each sign size must be not more than 8 sq. feet per sign
- allowed within 8 weeks of election date (Sept. 8, 2020 - Nov. 3, 2020)
- must be unlighted
7.18 Signs. No sign or comparable device of any kind shall be placed, erected or maintained on the Property except (i) one customary unlighted "For Sale" or "For Rent" sign per Residential Unit or CIC Unit (except corner Units shall be permitted one such sign per side of the Unit that fronts on a street) of not more than eight square feet advertising the Unit for sale or rent, (ii) not more than two (2) unlighted "For Rent" signs per Apartment Village Unit of size and location approved by the A.R.C., (iii) within eight (8) weeks prior to an election date, two unlighted political signs of not more than eight square feet per sign, (iv) not more than twice per year, and limited to five days each time, not more than two signs per Residential Unit or CIC Unit, each of not more than eight square feet, advertising a yard sale, (v) signs placed by the Master Developer, a Village Declarant, a Village Developer or a builder to advertise the Property, Units or Dwellings during the construction and sales period, and (vi) the permanent entrance signs and monuments erected by the Master Developer, Apartment Village Owner, Village Developer, or Village Declarant to identify the Property.
July 7, 2020
Homeowners and residents can contact Ashlee Ricci at the Rice Creek Watershed District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-355-7619 for any questions or concerns.
July 2, 2020
Victor Gardens Community Association
June 22, 2020
- Public health safety is the driving factor of the pool opening plan.
- Victor Gardens residents only. No guests. ID required.
- All resident children must be accompanied by a resident adult aged 18+.
- The pool will be open in 2-hour time blocks Wednesday through Friday 12:00 PM to 8:00PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM through 8:00 PM. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Each day’s schedule will be broken up into 2-hour time block cycles. After each 2-hour block the pool, pool deck, and building will close for 30-minute cleaning. Everyone must leave after their scheduled block is over. Another 2-hour block starts after a 30-minutes cleaning. This cycle continues throughout the day.
- Residents will reserve their 2-hour time blocks via website signup.
- To enable as many residents as possible to have access to our pool, residents may only sign up for one block each day.
- Resident “walk-ups” will be allowed, but online reservations will receive first priority.
- Associa’s pool attendants and Semper Fi Security will ensure that the new rules, scheduling, distancing, cleaning plan will be followed.
- Capacity will be limited to roughly 40 including the pool, pool deck, and building.
- Signed waiver required for each time block.
- Social distancing will be expected and enforced. Face coverings while not in the pool are strongly recommended.
- Pool toys strongly discouraged.
- Bring your own portable chair. All of Victor Gardens’ chairs, lounges, tables, and umbrellas will be removed to storage.