Leave your beer bottles at home.
And please, don't open the door for others.
Victor Gardens Pool Rules
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The swimming pool and water park are for the exclusive use of the members of Victor Gardens Community Association and their guests. The maximum number of guests per household is four.
- The Victor Gardens Community Association, its officers, directors and agents assume no responsibility for injuries.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- People who cannot swim must wear lifejackets while in the pool.
- Diving, running, wrestling, horseplay and throwing objects are absolutely prohibited.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Persons who have infections or communicable diseases must not enter the pool.
- Infants and toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around the pool area along with the Activity Center.
- No Food or Glass bottles are allowed in the pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the pool area.
- Drunkenness is not allowed and any intoxicated individuals will be asked to leave the pool area.
- In order to keep the pool area pleasant for everyone, radios, tape players, CD players and other audio devices must be played only with earphones. Loudspeakers are prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Pool hours are 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. (during pool season) Lap Swim: 6:00 am to 10:00 am, Open Swim: 10:00 am to 9:00pm
- All pool toys must be removed from the pool each night; toys left in the pool will damage the pool’s mechanical system. (No Inflatable flotation devices are allowed in the pool except water wings, life jackets or infant/small children flotation seats.)
- All access to the pool area must be through the Activity Center. The gate is to be used for emergency purposes only.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, and blowing noses in the pool are prohibited.
- The Victor Gardens Community Association Board of Directors reserves the right to revoke anyone’s pool privileges for not following these pool rules.
- The Victor Gardens Community Association Board of Directors may amend these pool rules at any time, without notice. You can contact Community Development for the most current and up-to-date rules.
To report unauthorized pool access, dangerous situations or vandalism, contact the Washington County Sheriff.
- Emergency: Dial 911
- Non-Emergency: Dial (651) 439-9381
Key fob and facility access questions should be directed to VG's Community Manager, Jennifer Campbell at (763) 225-6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org