Check your mailbox for an important envelope containing a letter from the Board of Directors. Included are updated rules, details and important documents you’ll need to sign and return. Your key fob will not be turned on unless the signed documents are received by management.
Some key points to know:
- Additional Covid-19 rules apply.
- Masks and social distancing required in the building.
- Pool open to residents only. No guests outside of the community will be allowed.
- New sanitiation protocols.
- Pool furniture has been removed. Homeowners may bring their own, but it must be taken with you when you leave.
- Any items left will be disposed of.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Limit your time in the pool if necessary.
- Each household must complete the Covid-19 Liability Waiver and Covid-19 Pool Rules Acknowledgement and return to management before their key fob is turned on for the season.
- Any homeowner/resident found to be in non-compliance will have their key fob turned off for the season and their pool privileges revoked.
- Security cameras and recording equipment are in use 24/7.
- Your key fob is unique to your home. Every time your key fob is used, it’s logged and recorded.
- Don’t risk losing your pool privileges. Don’t let others (other than your VG household) into the pool with your key fob.
- Security services have been contracted to monitor access to the pool area.
We first and foremost want to thank you for your patience and understanding over the past year regarding the Victor Gardens pool. The Board of Directors have been working with management, our attorney, and our pool management company to carefully consider the Minnesota Department of Health requirements and have developed re-opening protocols to ensure the health and safety of residents.
We are happy to announce that the pool is scheduled to open May 28, 2021 provided all measures within the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan are put in place. In an effort to meet the requirements the Board has developed a set of temporary rules and regulations for homeowners to review prior to using the pool. This set of rules and regulations should be reviewed by everyone in your household so you know what to expect when arriving at the pool for 2021.
Additionally, The Community asks everyone who wishes to use the pool review with your own household sign and return the COVID-19 liability waiver enclosed. The waiver and rules and regulations acknowledgment forms must be returned to management before your key fob is turned on for the season.
As a reminder the association distributed new key fobs to owners last spring. Be sure you are using the black key fob and disposing of the gray key fob which is no longer active. Homeowners who are behind in their assessments will have their key fobs deactivated until the account becomes current.
While things may look different this year, with your cooperation in following the State and Association guidelines, we can ensure a safe, healthy, and fun pool season!
Victor Gardens Community Association Board of Directors