Updated August 2022
Management Company / Community Manager
- Asher StatonCommunity ManagerAssocia Minnesota7100 Northland Circle N., Suite 300Brooklyn Park, MN 55428763.225.6400 – Main763.746.1188 – Customer Service
Upcoming Single Family Village (SFV) Board Meetings
- Victor Gardens Community Association (often referred to as the "Master Association")
- Victor Gardens Single Family Village Homeowner's Association's (SFV) Governing Documents (5.3Mb PDF link) -- Note: The Master Association's documents take precedence over the Single Family Village’s documents. Master Association documents are available on the Master Association Page. Both are used in the management of the Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements
- Description of Additional Property
- Amendments to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements
- Record of Action of the Board of Directors (Violation Notices & Fines) 2009
- Pet Rules & Regulations
- Record of Action of the Board of Directors (Assessment Collections Policy) , 2011
- Record of Action of the Board of Directors (Trash/Recycling Storage Rules) , 2014
- Please contact Community Manager for a copy of the financials.
Dues/Assesments Collections Policy
- 1/1/11 Assesment Collections Policy (details)
- 30 days past due: Late letter plus a $25 late fee.
- 60 days: Second late letter plus an additional $25 late fee.
- 90 days: Third late letter plus an additional $25 late fee.
- 120 days: Account forwarded to a collection agency or attorney. Notification that Association intends to seek of a lien on the property.
- 150 days: Association files a lien on the property.
- After 30 days past due, priveledges are revoked. (Your pool key fob will be turned off.)
- NOTE: It is the owner's obligation to ensure the Association has owner's current address.